~sandarji jokes~

(1)
Sardar: Miss, Did you call me on my mobile?
Teacher: Me? No, why?
Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile - "1 Miss Call".

(2)
Judge: Don't you have shame? This is the third time you are coming to court.
Sardar: You are coming daily, don't YOU have shame?

(3)
Manager: Do you know MS Office?
Sardar: If you give me the address I will go there sir.

(4)
Sardar was in an airplane going to Bombay. While the plane was landing,
he shouted: "Bombay! Bombay!"
The air hostess said:"Be silent." Sardar replied:"Okay. Ombay! Ombay!"

Sardaji At Home

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his neighbor,
Sardaji, came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox.
He opened it, looked inside, slammed it shut, and stormed back into his house.
A little later he came out of his house again, looking nervous, went to the mailbox, again opened it, and slammed it shut again before angrily going back into his house.As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn,
Sardaji came again, looking very heated up. He marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it shut harder than ever. Puzzled by his actions, the man asked him, "Is something wrong?"To which the ferocious Singh replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps telling me I have mail!"

Sardaji At The Beach

One day, Sardaji Singh was enjoying the sun at the beach in America.
A lady came and asked him, "Are you relaxing?"
To which Sardaji answered, "No, I am Sardaji Singh.
"Another guy came and asked Sardaji the same question.
Sardaji answered, "No, no, me Sardaji Singh!"
A third stranger came and asked him the same question again.
Sardaji was so annoyed he decided to shift his place.While walking he saw another Singh soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?"
The other Singh was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing."
Sardaji slapped him on his face and said," Stupid idiot! Everyone islooking for you and you are sitting over here?!"


http://nexus.mmu.edu.my/index.php?sectid=1&nesect=26

0 comments: